Saturday 18 December 2010

Made my first snowmen


It snowed 4 inches this morning. I got to see it in it's untainted fluffy glory as I went out to buy a few bananas from the store to make cake. Before that though, I made my first few snowmen. really enjoyed it!


There are six kicsi snowmen (one is hidden behind the pot)!

I played with freckle this morning too! She leaps up and down - so trilling!


It's the earliest and most snow I've seen in London. I wish I could see the countryside all covered with it. I will need to get some snow boots, as my feet were hurting from the cold. I'm visiting New York City in Feb for a school trip, and it'll be below freezing there! I'm sure glad I did my food shopping yesterday, was riding on my bike and it wasn't slippery. I felt like I was in Berlin, and enjoyed it very much. Wouldn't be able to cycle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you do think?